Welcome to the blogsite focused on the 2009 Thoroughbred Stakes Races featured at Woodbine's world class entertainment complex. Here you will get informational previews and reviews of each stakes race of the '09 season.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Wednesday June 10th, 2009 - Bold Ruckus Stakes (An Ontario Sire Stakes), Three-Year-Olds, Six Furlongs

Unfortunately, there was no time allotted for this stakes race Wednesday night. Here are the final results: http://www.equibase.com/static/chart/pdf/WO061009CAN4.pdf

2 comments:

  1. I am glad I covered the overnight Alywow Stakes instead of this. This was full of non-stakes competitors anyway and wasn't all that exciting to me, maybe you liked it better than I.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tyler Pizarro is on a bit of a streak...good to see some of the younger jockeys stepping up!

    I'll be checking your blog over the weekend for Stakes results and photos!

    Cheers

    Keith

    ReplyDelete