Welcome to the blogsite focused on the 2009 Thoroughbred Stakes Races featured at Woodbine's world class entertainment complex. Here you will get informational previews and reviews of each stakes race of the '09 season.

Friday, May 8, 2009

Sunday May 10th, 2009 - The Hendrie Stakes Gr.III, Fillies & Mares, Four-Year-Olds & Upward, Six Furlongs

Do to circumstances that will have me off-track on this day, there will be no preview or review for the Hendrie Stakes Gr. III. This post will have the results of the race up on Sunday eve. I will be in a photography class that should help me to improve my skills and help this sites pics to look their best. Sorry folks. I hate missing graded stakes races. Hope you can all enjoy it.

For full results of the 35th running of the Hendrie Stakes Gr.III click here: http://www.equibase.com/static/chart/pdf/WO051009CAN8.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment